| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89118 4
| Sony ID:
Analog, Link Cable
March 12, 1996
You’re going down.
Begin your Descent deep below the surface of Lunar Base 1 where an unknown alien race has taken over the Post-Terran Mining Corporation. Lunge straight down mine shafts, twist around never-ending tunnels and blast your way past robotic menaces which actually learn your moves, plot and attack.
Move up, move down, shoot everything everywhere. Adjust as top becomes bottom, then hang on to your senses (and your lunch) as you pilot a life-threatening 360-degree 3D roller coaster ride from hell. Strap yourself in and prepare to go down.
- 30 levels of mind bending, stomach churning action in 360-degree 3D
- 1 or 2 player for head-to-head or cooperative play – Including 5 NEW Anarchy Levels!
- Explosive soundtrack featuring Type O Negative and “Ogre” of Skinny Puppy.
- All new “Radiosity” lighting effects.
- Highly advanced enemies that actually learn, adjusting their actions based on your tactics.
- 3D worlds with light source shading, texture mapping and 3D animated monsters.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- One of the few Link Cable games.