|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Sony Entertainment America
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 49002 9
| Sony ID:
September 4, 1996
Enter the vivid 3D world of Crash Bandicoot a marsupial on a mission! His brain’s been scrambled his girlfriend is held captive and his arch nemesis has a big N on his forehead! And you thought you had it tough!
- Over 30 beautiful levels with awesome sound fx and music plus the type of gameplay you’ve been craving.
- Encounter Bonus Levels fiendish traps hair-raising enemies disappearing bridges – only now in all 3-Dimensions!
- Uncover hidden areas and secret bonus levels!
- A fantasy cartoon world comes to life EXCLUSIVELY for the PlayStation game console!
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- Crash became Sony’s default mascot after the Sofia and Polygon Man disasters. This lasted until the PlayStation 2 era.
- Naughty Dog’s insane success with Crash Bandicoot, Jak and Daxter, and their Uncharted Series almost never came to pass. During the era of the Genesis and 3DO, the practically bankrupt company developed a game called Way of the Warrior – a Mortal Kombat clone for 3DO that was laughably B-Quality and to this day is one of the most iconic ‘horrible games’ for the system.However, the determination to finish and release it with no resources whatsoever caught the attention of Universal Interactive Studios, who not only published the game, but signed them on for more titles. It was here that legendary developer Mark Cerny would plant the seeds and steer the company into the mascot business, forever guiding Naughty Dog into gaming history.
- Crash Bandicoot is set-up to be a collectable game – one of which is breaking a set amount of crates per stage. Some of these crates are actually hidden off-screen. These are reached and broken by jumping off of visible crates and ‘blindly’ finding them.