|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 35009 40042 0
| Sony ID:
Analog, Analog Joystick
November 5, 1997
“Be warned that this is an immense game, and one of the best we’ve seen in this genre!” – Electronic Gaming Monthly
Transmission 67 / DF.8/7:
All rebel forces have been summoned and the entire League has been placed on Full Battle Alert…Repeat: Full Battle Alert… Enemy activity is high and extremely hostile… Proceed to the first moon of Gallonigher System for debriefing…
Be warned: this is not an exercise… Repeat: this is not an exercise…
JOIN THE RESISTANCE!
- Action packed deep space dogfights across 5 spectacular solar systems
- Strategically advance through more than 70 non-linear missions, with over 5 endings
- High-spec space craft arsenal, including Scouts, Bombers, Interceptors &
- Stealth Fighters
- Ballistic weaponry, including EMP Guns, Plasma Cannons and Tracker
- Stunning in-game graphics, soundtrack and cinematic special effects
- More than 50 enemy types, including mercenaries, scavengers and deadly Naval squadrons
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
Like G-Police, Colony Wars had a thin, single jewel case with double tray release variant. While it looks like it’s just the double jewel case release minus an insert, the discs are indeed true variants – the Hint Line Text is not bolded and very hard to read. On the double jewel case, the text is bolded and easy to read.
A sealed copy of this was confirmed by another collector.
- There is no Trivia available for this game.