Adventure / Puzzle
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 40421 89151 1
| Sony ID:
September 27, 1996
With friend like these, who needs enemies?
Hey! You’re not afraid of a challenge, are you? Of course not! You laugh in the face of fear…all three of them.
Use your ghostly skills to solve complex puzzles, find secret passageways, hidden clues, and locate the lost pieces of the dismantled Lazarus Machine. Based on the hit movie, including some of the same great 3D animation, hilarious gags and original character voices, Casper is a challenging adventure for you, your family and your friends! Just remember to choose your friends carefully!
Play in the dark. If you dare.
- A hilarious, puzzle-solving challenge for the entire family
- Wage a battle of wits with the ghostly trio : Stretch, Stinkie and Fatso as they harass, torment, chase and trick you.
- Morph into and out of humorous objects, explore secret passageways and discover hidden clues.
- Delight in the same great original character voices you loved in the movie.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- The game is an oddball release, coming out almost a year and a half after the movie was in theaters. Usually game releases are timed with the movie’s initial launch.
- Graphic designer moved the CD’s PlayStation logo from it’s normal dead left spot to bottom left corner to make room for one of the ghosts. Not only is this extremely rare (and probably frowned upon) from a template standpoint, the move was fixed in the Greatest Hits release.
- Casper’s visual ratio is actually short by a pixel or two. While most TVs don’t display it, some TVs and capture cards pick up a vertical line of digital garbage on the right or left most side of the screen. We had to block it out in the 5 Second video.
- The movie was the first feature film to star a digital lead – Casper himself.
- Speaking of Casper, he gets second billing on the game’s cover – the three evil ghosts get top spot.