1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 46042 8
| Sony ID:
January 22, 1997
Design it, build it, program it, unleash it!
The World Federation has been looking for a First Commander with your set of qualifications. Your mission is to defend the mining outposts on the Jovian moons from competing corporate pirates. Go from blueprint to battlefield as you design, build, program and launch your mechanized warriors into the conflict.
Deep Military Strategy:
- Build your Mech from the ground up by selecting from 4 types of mech bodies and an unlimited combination of equipment.
- Negotiate with manufacturers of weapons and systems to gain the ultimate military advantage.
- The AI you design determines the outcome of the real-time, 3D battle sequences.
- Use a Memory Card to challenge your friends to a tournament using the VS. Mode.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game displays a 1 Player icon, but then admits you can square off with a friend’s mech in versus mode. We corrected this in our data spec.
- Japan got a variant of the game called Carnage Heart: EZ. Short for ‘Easy Zapping’ it was essentially a patched / updated version of the game that allowed the use of macros in programming the bots.