First Person Shooter
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Mild Animated Violence
| Retail Barcode:
0 32264 50006 4
| Sony ID:
April 9, 1997
BRAHMA: Bipedal Robotic Assault Heavy Mechanized Armor.
Mankind is faced with total annihilation when the vengeful Dionisio Vega seizes control of the colony, Beltlogger 9. Only you can infiltrate the space fortress and save humanity. Strap yourself into the cockpit of a heavy mech where split second decisions mean the difference between survival or death!
- Faster, smoother graphics
- Jump over enemies and obstacles
- Complete three-dimensional freedom of movement
- More enemies, more lethal than in the Japanese release
- 22 levels of unstoppable action and suspense
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- The back insert of the game is riddled with graphic design issues. The Memory Card text is off-centered, the retail barcode numerals are squashed, and the order of the bullet points are incorrect.
- Genki would go on to play a pretty important role later in life; they developed the flawed but still fun port of Virtua Fighter 3tb for the Dreamcast.