1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
Sony Computer Entertainment
| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 43072 8
Pegasus Japan and Bit Town
| Sony ID:
Link Cable, Analog Joystick
August 7, 1996
This isn’t a red flag exercise – it’s the real thing!
An international crime organization has enlisted the help of several allied countries to build an incredibly powerful military force. Hostile situations are deemed inevitable. As a team member of an elite, first strike air unit, you are called to duty. The situation is code red… and classified.
- HIT THE AFTERBURNERS! Pilot your choice of real fighters: the Phantom II, Tomcat, Hornet, Eagle, Falcon and the Superstar.
- EXPERIENCE THE THRILL! ‘Bug out’ of intense dogfights with tight controls, realistic physics and unbelievably nauseating 360 degree movement.
- THE (ROE) RULES OF ENGAGEMENT! Feel the heat as you fly into dangerous missions in multiple modes, executing air-to-air, air-to-ground and air-to-sea attack operations.
- NAVIGATE IN 2 DISTINCT VIEWS. The Cockpit view puts you in the hot seat; while the HUD view provides an up-close challenge.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
There are no known Variants for this game.
- The game was published by Asmik in Japan – those folks who brought you the NES game Boomer in ASMIK’s World.
- The term ‘Bogey Dead 6’ is pilot speak for “There is a plane directly behind you.” Noon would be directly in front of the plane.
- One of the few PlayStation games to support both the Link Cable and the original massive Analog Joystick.