Role Playing Game
Animated Violence Animated Blood and Gore
| Retail Barcode:
7 65979 70200 2
| Sony ID:
November 14, 1996
An Eternity of Midnights
You’re the vampire Kain, damned to feast upon the blood of man. Steel yourself for an epic quest of vengeance that will drag you to the depths of depravity.
- Explore the vast world of Nosgoth. Over 100,000 screens of adventure and puzzle solving packed with 100 plus hours of gameplay.
- Slaughter 170 different enemies with multiple weapon and armor power-ups in real time combat.
- Unleash an arsenal of deadly magic: 21 eldrich objects and spells.
- Morph into different forms: bat, wolf or mist.
- 25 minutes of full motion animation and hours of voice-over deliver a twisted story line.
“So cool you won’t want to play it alone in the dark.” – PSX Magazine
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There has been an on-going debate about the possibility of a Greatest Hist release version of Blood Omen. So far, the only two known images found are both Photoshop’ed – one with a different game’s GH Green Bar, and the other the same but with the wrong ESRB as well. For now it seems there is no Greatest Hits version.
- Also released for the PC
- Silicon Knights was no stranger to the legal system. While their Too Human / Epic Games debacle is more widely know, they were also deep in conflicts with Crystal Dynamics over various parts of the Blood Omen IP.
- The game was one of the first true ‘cinematic experiences’ that stuck in the journalism field. The game’s narration and voice-over work when combined with the hours of gameplay led it to be one of the most awarded releases in 1996.
- A Sega Saturn version was planned, but due to the system’s dying popularity, was quietly cancelled.