| Retail Barcode:
7 11719 44122 9
| Sony ID:
April 15, 1998
Blasto is here to save Uranus!
He’s slightly warped, but you would be too if you had to constantly slug it out with slimy alien things!
Charge up you Blast-O-Matic, strap on your rocket pack and prepare for a galaxy-spanning, action-packed adventure!
- Enormous, free-roaming, fully interactive 3D animated worlds!
- Phil Hartman as the voice of Blasto!
- Run, fly, jump, climb, shoot, swim – even ride a big blue alien chicken!
- Action, adventure, beautiful Blasto babes, absurd humor and alien shooting mayhem! What more could you want?!
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game. The cover is foil-embossed, and the reflection of the scanner creates a black background, when it is indeed colored with an explosion.
- In what was one of the most indirectly tragic events to happen with a game’s release, voice actor and tv star Phil Hartman was killed in his sleep by his wife a month after the game’s publication. She committed suicide after the fact, leaving behind their two children.