1 to 4 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 14633 07439 0
| Sony ID:
Link Cable, Analog Joystick
September 17, 1996
“Andretti Racing is the MOST REALISTIC AND EXCITING racing game on the PlayStation!” -PSExtreme magazine
- Split screen action: Split the Screen and Go at it head-to-head
- Indy Car Circuit: Rocket Through the pack in an Indy Car
- Stock Car Series: Tradin’ paint in a bruising stock car
- 2 types of racing – Indy car and Stock car.
- 2 player head-to-head with split screen and 4 players with link.
- 16 challenging tracks.
- 3 driving perspectives & picture-in-picture rear view mirrors.
- CAREER mode lets you race season after season against real drivers on the Indy car circuit and Stock car series.
- Exclusive interactive video featuring Mario, Michael, and Jeff ANDRETTI.
- EA SPORTS television style presentation with Fox Sports’ James Brown and racing authorities Derek Daly and Bob Jenkins.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- One of the earliest known cover changes to make sure it was as accurate as possible. EA updated the sponsors on the car, and even mention / thank them in the Copyright text on the back of the game case.
- The Greatest Hits release came after the ESRB re-wrote their descriptors. Hence the E for Everybody on it.