1 to 2 Players
|ESRB: Kids to Adults
| Retail Barcode:
0 21481 21101 3
| Sony ID:
May 14, 1997
A Perfect Game
- All-Star Graphics
- Twenty-eight 3-D rendered Major League stadiums
- Photo realistic player graphics
- All-Star Realism
- All 30 Major League teams and over 700 players
- 1998 Tampa Bay Devil Rays and Arizona Diamondbacks expansion teams
- Complete statistics in 27 categories by STATS, Inc.
- 1997 Major League Baseball schedule including Interleague Play
- All-Star Gameplay
- Each pitcher’s arsenal features actual specialty pitches
- Advanced computer A.I. for the ultimate baseball challenge
- Exhibition, Season, Playoffs, All-Star, Batting Practice, Home Run Derby game modes
- There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no videos associated with this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
- There are no known Variants for this game.
- Iguana was one of Acclaim’s best developers, responsible for ports of NBA Jam and their own creations like All-Star Baseball and Turok.
- Shares a somewhat modern day visual equivalent of the old school R.B.I. Baseball, with its same era peer being Sega’s World Series Baseball.