1 to 2 Players
| Retail Barcode:
0 52145 88003 0
| Sony ID:
November 21, 1995
Get something straight right now.
This ain’t no by-the-books, academy-trained flight sim. This is fast and furious, high speed, high stakes, surface-to-air arcade combat action. Strap into the most advanced multi-role fighter craft around—-the kind developed from top-secret military design specs with cutting-edge Thrust Vectoring technology – and blast off into a world of sky-ripping, ground-shaking, adrenaline-pumping battles.
Your objective is simple, eliminate anything and everything that poses a threat to our national security. Use stealth technology, precision guided munitions and tactical radar to destroy the enemy on land, at sea and in the air. No rules, No prisoners. Just you-against-them combat where only one can win.
- Simultaneous 2-Player capability.
- You pilot while your partner controls the firearms.
- Take ‘em out in explosive real-time, unlimited access, 3-D textured battle environments.
- Fight in hundreds of killer scenarios throughout ten highly unpredictable missions in some of the world’s most volatile hotspots. Missions feature surgical strikes, stealth missions and nuclear standoff.
- State-of-the-art weapons including, TV Guided Maverick Missiles, AIM-9 Sidewinder and AIM-120 AMRAAM air-to-air missiles, Cluster
- Bombs, Fuel Air Munitions, Bunker Busters, Napalm, your trusty 30mm Vulcan Cannon, and more.
- Full-motion video pumped up with heart-racing soundtrack and deadly effects.
There is no Review for this game yet.
There are no Images for this game yet.
There are no Ads for this game yet.
Long Box “Sweepstakes” Variant. The game came with an additional slip of paper that explained the Sweepstakes, which you would have been entered in just for sending in the registration card. It is not known if there were two print runs or if all long box copies were the Sweepstakes version.
Jewel Case Variant
There is no Trivia available for this game.